Call For Entries!
Healthcare Advertising Awards: Recognizing the best in Healthcare Advertising, Print Ads, Websites, Digital Content, Communications, & Media.
- All qualified entries must relate to healthcare and comply with the competition’s requirements. Entries must have been run or produced during the 2021 or 2022 calendar year.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an institution or agency may submit.
- ONLINE ENTRIES: Please go to www.HealthcareAdAwards.com and follow the easy to enter instructions. You may attach any creative using an active link, PDF, Dropbox, Hightail, or any other digital transfer application. If you have a very large file, please compress the file before transferring. Our judges use PC’s so please do not use Mac files.
Trouble with your online order? It’s probably an issue with your attachment. Proceed to checkout with all information except the file. Once you’ve completed the order, you will receive an email confirmation with an order ID number. Please respond to that email and we can coordinate transferring the files.
- Multiple entries can be entered all at once. Once you have completed all your entries, you will be asked to check out. Then, you will be asked to either pay online using PayPal or to be invoiced. Paying by PayPal is easy, as PayPal accepts any credit cards. Should you choose the invoice option, you will receive an invoice with your entry confirmation email. Your invoice may go to your spam folder so please check there.
- Deadline Dates/Fees: $60 Early Bird Special must be received by January 20, 2023. ($80 for Categories 46-54) $70 Regular Rate must be received by February 10, 2023. ($90 for Categories 46-54) $80 Late Entry must be received by March 3, 2023. ($100 for Categories 46-54)
- PHYSICAL ENTRIES: We prefer that you submit all your entries and materials online but understand some materials are better to have in hand. You may send physical materials directly to us via US Mail, FedEX, UPS or any other carrier. Please first complete the online registration so that we have all your information. At checkout you will receive an ORDER ID number that should be included with your physical materials. Please label the materials with the same info you entered online for entry categories and entry titles so we will be able to match up with your online information. Make Checks Payable to: Healthcare Advertising Awards.
Address entry package to: Healthcare Advertising Awards, 4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 208-210, Roswell, GA 30075
- Entries cannot be returned and become the property of Healthcare Advertising Awards.
- FEI #58-1581819. W-9: W9 2021 Healthcare Advertising Awards (pdf)
PRINT materials, collateral materials, website and social media: Please submit active links, pdf’s or file sharing links for judges to review materials.
RADIO: Please provide active links to any mainstream audio playing formats.
TELEVISION AND SPECIAL VIDEO PRODUCTION: Please provide links to view the video files. Our preferred method is Youtube or Vimeo. You may also use digital transfer sites.
MULTI-MEDIA CAMPAIGNS: Including total public relations campaign, total advertising campaign and integrated marketing campaign, special event, and health promotion, etc. (Categories 46-54)
- Multi-media campaigns should use at least two mediums. Refer to the appropriate entry format instructions for mounting and submission requirements.
- Early Bird Campaign Entry Fee is $80. (Received by January 20, 2023.) Regular Campaign Entry Fee is $90. (Received by February 10, 2023.) Late Campaign Entry Fee is $100. (Received by March 3, 2023.)
- Hospitals under 250 beds
- Hospital 250-500 beds
- Hospital Over 500 beds
- Academic Medical Center
- Healthcare System (Under $1 billion revenue)
- Healthcare System (Over $1 billion revenue)
- HMOs/PPOs/Health Insurance
- Non-Profit Organization
- Specialty Hospitals: (Children’s, Rehab, Geriatric, Psych, Heart, Cancer, Ortho, etc.)
- Health/Medical Services: (Medical/Dental Practices, Group Practices, Clinics, Urgent Care, Surgi-Centers, Outpatient Centers, etc.)
- Other Healthcare (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Associations, Governmental, etc.)
- 1. Newspaper Advertising–Single
- 2. Newspaper Advertising–Series
- 3. Magazine Advertising–Single
- 4. Magazine Advertising–Series
- 5. Publication/Internal
- 6. Publication/External
- 7. Newsletter
- 8. Direct Mail
- 9. Annual Report
- 10. Poster
- 11. Installations–Design and build-out of temporary or permanent branded environment. Examples might include kiosk, art exhibition, trade show exhibit, etc.
- 12. Outdoor–The outdoor display of advertising messages, notices or events, commonly associated with mass (outdoor) audiences on sidewalks, streets, roadways, Mass Transit/Airlines, public venues such as malls, airports, train/bus stations, places of business, stadiums, arenas, etc. Does not include posters described in category.
- 13. Special Event Materials–Promotional and/or informational items, usually relating to a specific event/affair at a given location, date, time, etc.
- 14. Physician Referral
- 15. Professional Recruitment Program
- 16. Brochure
- 17. Logo/Letterhead Design
- 18. Calendar
- 19. Employee Communication Program
- 20. Patient Handbook
- 21. Other: Misc. Collateral, Special Promotional Materials
- 22. Imprinted Materials-T-Shirts, Hats, Pens, Mouse Pads, etc.
- 23. Radio Advertising–Single
- 24. Radio Advertising–Series
- 25. COVID Response Materials
- 26. Vaccination Promotion
- 27. Equality & Diversity Promotion
- 28. Television Advertising–Single
- 29. Television Advertising–Series
- 30. Website
- 31. Website Refresh
- 32. Social Media Content (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, etc.)
- 33. Mobile Media Content
- 34. Blog Sites
- 35. Podcasts
- 36. Email Creative
- 37. Online Publications (Magazine, Newsletters, etc.)
- 38. Streaming-On Demand Content
- 39. Special Video-Over 2 minutes
- 40. Special Video-Under 2 minutes
- 41. Digital Video Ad
- 42. Electronic Advertising
- 43. Online Display Ad
- 44. E-Publication
- 45. Apps/Interactive
- 46. Total Public Relations Campaign
- 47. Health Promotion Program
- 48. Total Advertising Campaign
- 49. Total Advertising Campaign (without TV)
- 50. Total Fund Raising/Development Campaign
- 51. Integrated Marketing Campaign (Two or more channels, Print, Web, Video, Social Media, Internet, etc.)
- 52. Special Event
- 53. COVID Marketing Campaign
- 54. Total Digital Marketing Program
Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Merit winners will receive award certificates. Copies of the certificates will be sent to BOTH the winning institution and the advertising agency.
Winners in the 40th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards will be posted on our website on May 1, 2023.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 770-457-6106