Call For Entries!
We are thrilled to announce the opening of the Healthcare Advertising Awards 2024 – an opportunity for you to showcase the best in healthcare advertising, including print ads, websites, digital content, communications, and media.
- Eligibility: All qualified entries must relate to healthcare and comply with the competition’s requirements. Entries should have been run or produced during the 2022 or 2023 calendar year.
- Unlimited Entries: There is no limit to the number of entries an institution or agency may submit.
- Online Entries: Visit www.HealthcareAdAwards.com and follow the simple entry instructions. You can attach any creative using an active link, PDF, Dropbox, Hightail, or other digital transfer applications. For large files, please compress before transfer. Please note that our judges use PCs, so avoid Mac specific files.
- Troubleshooting: If you encounter issues with your online order, it’s likely related to your attachment. Proceed to checkout without the file, and you’ll receive an email confirmation with an order ID. Respond to that email, and we’ll help coordinate file transfer.
- Multiple Entries: You can enter multiple submissions at once, and then proceed to check out. Payment can be made online via PayPal, which accepts all major credit cards. If you prefer the invoice option, it will be sent to you with your entry confirmation email (check your spam folder).
Deadline Dates and Fees:
- Early Bird Special ($60, Categories 1-45) must be received by January 19, 2024. ($80 for Categories 46-54)
- Regular Rate ($70, Categories 1-45) must be received by February 9, 2024. ($90 for Categories 46-54)
- Late Entry ($80, Categories 1-45) must be received by March 1, 2024. ($100 for Categories 46-54)
Physical Entries: While we prefer online submissions, we understand that some materials are better in hand. You may send physical materials via mail. Please complete the online registration first and include the ORDER ID number received at checkout with your physical materials. Make checks payable to Healthcare Advertising Awards and send entries to: Healthcare Advertising Awards 4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 208-210 Roswell, GA 30075
Please note that entries cannot be returned and become the property of Healthcare Advertising Awards.
- PRINT materials, collateral materials, website, and social media: Submit active links, PDFs, or file-sharing links for judges to review.
- RADIO: Provide active links to mainstream audio playing formats.
- TELEVISION AND SPECIAL VIDEO PRODUCTION: Share links for video files. Our preferred platforms are YouTube or Vimeo, but digital transfer sites can also be used.
- MULTI-MEDIA CAMPAIGNS: (Categories 46-54) These should use at least two mediums. Refer to the appropriate entry format instructions for mounting and submission requirements.
Join us in celebrating excellence in healthcare advertising. We look forward to seeing your outstanding work. For more information, please visit www.HealthcareAdAwards.com.
- Hospitals under 250 beds
- Hospital 250-500 beds
- Hospital Over 500 beds
- Academic Medical Center
- Healthcare System (Under $1 billion revenue)
- Healthcare System (Over $1 billion revenue)
- HMOs/PPOs/Health Insurance
- Non-Profit Organization
- Specialty Hospitals: (Children’s, Rehab, Geriatric, Psych, Heart, Cancer, Ortho, etc.)
- Health/Medical Services: (Medical/Dental Practices, Group Practices, Clinics, Urgent Care, Surgi-Centers, Outpatient Centers, etc.)
- Other Healthcare (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Associations, Governmental, etc.)
- 1. Newspaper Advertising–Single
- 2. Newspaper Advertising–Series
- 3. Magazine Advertising–Single
- 4. Magazine Advertising–Series
- 5. Publication/Internal
- 6. Publication/External
- 7. Newsletter
- 8. Direct Mail
- 9. Annual Report
- 10. Poster
- 11. Installations–Design and build-out of temporary or permanent branded environment. Examples might include kiosk, art exhibition, trade show exhibit, etc.
- 12. Outdoor–The outdoor display of advertising messages, notices or events, commonly associated with mass (outdoor) audiences on sidewalks, streets, roadways, Mass Transit/Airlines, public venues such as malls, airports, train/bus stations, places of business, stadiums, arenas, etc. Does not include posters described in category.
- 13. Special Event Materials–Promotional and/or informational items, usually relating to a specific event/affair at a given location, date, time, etc.
- 14. Physician Referral
- 15. Professional Recruitment Program
- 16. Brochure
- 17. Logo/Letterhead Design
- 18. Calendar
- 19. Employee Communication Program
- 20. Patient Handbook
- 21. Other: Misc. Collateral, Special Promotional Materials
- 22. Imprinted Materials-T-Shirts, Hats, Pens, Mouse Pads, etc.
- 23. Radio Advertising–Single
- 24. Radio Advertising–Series
- 25. COVID Response Materials
- 26. Vaccination Promotion
- 27. DEI Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- 28. Television Advertising–Single
- 29. Television Advertising–Series
- 30. Website
- 31. Website Refresh
- 32. Social Media Content (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, etc.)
- 33. Mobile Media Content
- 34. Blog Sites
- 35. Podcasts
- 36. Email Creative
- 37. Online Publications (Magazine, Newsletters, etc.)
- 38. Streaming-On Demand Content
- 39. Special Video-Over 2 minutes
- 40. Special Video-Under 2 minutes
- 41. Digital Video Ad
- 42. Electronic Advertising
- 43. Online Display Ad
- 44. E-Publication
- 45. Apps/Interactive
- 46. Total Public Relations Campaign
- 47. Health Promotion Program
- 48. Total Advertising Campaign
- 49. Total Advertising Campaign (without TV)
- 50. Total Fund Raising/Development Campaign
- 51. Integrated Marketing Campaign (Two or more channels, Print, Web, Video, Social Media, Internet, etc.)
- 52. Special Event
- 53. COVID Marketing Campaign
- 54. Total Digital Marketing Program
Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Merit winners will receive award certificates. Copies of the certificates will be sent to BOTH the winning institution and the advertising agency.
Winners in the 41st Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards will be posted on our website on May 1, 2024.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 770-457-6106